BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Finally My 3 Weeks & 2 Days Orientation Is Over!!




Haha..Sorry gals I know I have already been some time off from blogging. Been very tired these few days because of orientation and also there is so many programs and activities these few weeks.

My orientation actually finish yesterday and today is my actual working day. Not bad la working, better than sitting and fall asleep. LOL. Miss my clinical instrutor (CI) very much (I mean SunMed CI) and of course my colleagues that have went through the same orientation with me. :)

In those pictures is my friend, Shee Mui or known as Cassandra and the rest are my colleagues. Actually I did not take pictures with all of my colleagues just a few. :p Me and Cassandra were assigned to the same ward, 4B (Medical & Surgical ward).

During the orientation, we got to know everyone in each department and what is their function and contribute to the hospital. They were very friendly though but hope they are really friendly when i get to work with them. Hehe~

I guess that's all that I will write about my orientation. Will write more again next time. For those new nursing graduates that still finding job, I suggest that SunMed is a very best place to learn and the settings in the hospital is very much similar to the Singapore hospitals because SunMed is equip with very high-tech medical machine and the company pay us generously. :D

For all my other colleagues out there just graduated from UCSI. Gambatte!! Will miss you always and take care!!




0 comments: