BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Working Life..............

Phew~never knew working life is so tough. Really wish can go back to student life because its so much fun to think that you would not need to bear so many responsibilty. There is so much different working in private and a government hospital.

Usually in government hospital, there is someone that can cover you up when you did error but in private hospital, you can't afford any error because it will end up patient have to pay more, the family member get mad at you, writing incident report, blah blah blah.............I am sure you know what happen. And another thing is patient that admit to private hospital are fussy patient than those in the government ones. Oh so stress!!!


That is why feeling so tired today. Hope I can at least function myself in the ward after at least one month. :) Wish me luck!! Last but not least before I stop this topic I would like to introduce everyone about this cupcake that I bought for my Dear from Pyramid. My comment about this cupcake is ok ok la. Not as nice as the cupcakes that Clare introduced me. But the pattern is very pretty. Haha~its releases my stress after looking at pretty things.


Opps!! Haha..almost forgot I also brought my Dearest to try KrispyKreme donuts. Its nice but you cant have a lot at one time because trust me you will feel nauseated. Because I felt that, the donuts is just too sweet and oily. But its very nice just can't have too much at a time. :)

0 comments: