BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 5, 2009

One of the Craziest Thing That I've Done In My life..hehe..With No Regrets..:p


Haha!! Mok! You sure remember when we are still studying in nursing school, we've done a lot of crazy things right? Examples, we ever went to KLIA there just for KFC?! LOL. Yup, well that craziness doesnt change in me yet. :p

On 3rd of October, me and my dear went to Berjaya Hills French Themed Resort. Ohhhh god, I tell you, that place is soooooo nice!!! So wish I could stay there forever and dont have to work. Hehehe..:p.

I guess maybe u guys are wondering why are we taking this pictures at night. Yup, of all the time to go for vacation, we choose to go at night and we reached there almost 12am the next day. Haha..and the craziest thing of all, we did not pack any cloths with us. :D

But then on the nexy day, we get to go visit the Japanese Tea House and it is very nice view there. Well, just go to ma facebook account and you can see more. Haha..after all that visits, me and my dear were rushing back to KL for my evening shift. Lucky got back in time for work. Phew!! But that is not the end, on the way to work, we were "kena saman" by police because of didnt use the safety belts. Haiz~punya "suey"!!!!

Ok, this time I will just write until here. So, please do come back and read more of my craziness. Muahahahaha!! And dont forget to check out more photos in my facebook. :D Thanks!!

0 comments: